MCS Group is proud to assist one of NI's best known fit out companies to add an assistant project planner to their growing team.
The environment, projects and structures you will work with are niche in the market. This is a great opportunity to progress your career and build a strong profile for yourself.
- Prepare comprehensive planning information
- Update current project programmes and plans
- Assist the Project Planner in Identifying techniques to improve estimating
Some ideal skills and experience:
- Good computer literacy including Microsoft Office & Microsoft Project
- 1-2 years experience in a Construction/ Engineering role
It is desirable if you have previous experience in a Project Planning role.
If you have the ability to assist in all aspects of construction programmes and provide planning input, please contact me asap.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCrisken, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs