JOB TITLE: Landscape Gardener
Working Hours: Monday - Friday: 7am - 4.30pm
Salary: £10 - £12.50 per hour depending on experience
- Maintaining the grounds and landscapes of private clients and businesses.
- Constructing small scale builds, such as decking areas and installing water fountains.
- Planting and maintaining lawns, flowers.
- Ensuring soil is kept in good condition by using suitable fertilisers.
- Clearing away leaves and snow from pathways.
- Using heavy equipment such as chainsaws.
- Seeding and sodding lawns.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar role is required.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Motivated and good attention to detail.
Please email your CV by clicking on apply button or contact Staffline Lisburn on 02892667585
Why use STAFFLINE?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
Experience: 0 yrs