Energis is currently seeking a Steel Draftsperson on behalf of our client based in Co Down.
Applicants should have previous experience from within the structural steel / architecture / construction sectors. This is a great opportunity for a Draftsperson with a proactive attitude who is looking to develop a career within a well-established design office.
- Creation of engineering drawings for steel projects
- Managing program files
- Writing and updating technical documentation
- Ensure that various drawings and records are kept up to date
- Liaising with client base and contractors
- Previous experience in the structural steel / architectural / construction sector
- Experienced in the use of 3D modelling package, preferably Tekla
- Ability to produce consistently high standards of work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a logical manner towards agreed with a high degree of accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Good communication skills
Applicants should be confident in working with a degree of autonomy although there is a strong support network within the design team.
Salary is highly competitive and will depend upon level of experience, to be discussed upon application.
For further information please email your CV through the link or call +44 2890 826044 for a confidential conversation.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.