Energis is currently seeking an experienced Salesperson with a Mechanical & Electrical / MEP background for our client based in Co Down.
The successful Salesperson will support the Business Development Manager and liaise with existing and potential clients with a view to identifying and establishing new business opportunities.
- Assist in management of existing database of live quotations, consisting of commercial MEP projects quoted to a range of Main and M&E contractors
- Assess and understand scope of works quoted, by analysing quotes and M&E drawings issued, in order to confidently liaise with clients
- Liaise directly with clients to convert quotes to orders (monthly targets set by BD / Sales Manager)
- Utilise reporting functions on CRM to provide weekly and monthly quote status updates to (BD / Sales Manager)
- Set up meetings with clients when necessary to facilitate quote to order conversion
- Bring in new business through existing client base
- Analyse and summarise new enquiries and associated technical information to understand full scope of works
- Demonstrate commercial awareness in relation to determining viability and suitability of enquiries received
- Review new leads with BD / Sales Manager prior to engagement with Design and Estimating teams for quote and design preparation
- Utilise industry specific intelligence databases to proactively seek new sales and/or client opportunities
- Set up meetings with Consultants, M&E Contractors and Main Contractors
- Previous sales experience within the M&E / MEP or related sector is essential
- Understanding of commercial supply chains.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage key accounts and drive sales
- Computer literate in particular Word & Excel
The role will be predominantly office based although there will be a need for the successful candidate to attend trade shows throughout Ireland and the UK and also to travel out for meetings with new and existing clients from time to time.
This role offers a salary of £33- 40k depending on experience + car + bonus + a flexible benefits package which can be discussed upon application. This is a truly excellent opportunity to develop your career with a growing business in a thriving industry.
For further information and a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or contact us on 02890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.