Our client is an award winning engineering company with a multimillion pound turnover operating across the UK and Ireland in the construction sector.
Due to their continued growth, they are now seeking an additional Revit Technician to assist in the preparation of drawings and documents. Applications are welcome from candidates of all backgrounds with experience of Revit.
- Designing and detailing work using Revit
- 3D modelling of various products and the production of general arrangements, plans, elevations and sections.
- Provide technical expertise, solutions and general guidance to sales, design, manufacturing and site teams across the business.
- Minimum 1 years experience in a drawing office using Revit
- IT literate – good experience of Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Third level qualification in a Construction/Engineering related subject is highly desirable
Salary range £25- 35k + bonus and other benefits including free parking and generous holiday allowance to be discussed at interview stage.
This a great opportunity to work in conjunction with an established design team who operate with the latest design software packages.
For further information and a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or contact us on 02890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.