Our client is a successful fabrication company based in Co Down.
Due to ongoing business success they are now seeking an Estimator to manage customer quotation and tender enquiries, providing competitive submissions to maximise business objectives.
The successful Estimator will gain exposure to a range of high profile projects.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, subcontractors, internal departments etc to produce accurate and detailed quotations and tender submissions.
- Analyse tender opportunities and assess the pricing and delivery strategy to enable a successful bid.
- Ensure all enquiries are recorded and followed up by telephone, email or meetings to win orders and achieve the best results for the company.
- Provide technical guidance to customers and sales team.
- Establish solid working relationships with key customers in target markets
- Maintain and update computerised costing system.
- Previous relevant experience as an Estimator, ideally within a fabrication environment, however other relevant industries will be considered
- Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings.
- Proven results focused individual with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus
- Good attention to detail with the ability to produce accurate reports / quotations
- An excellent proficiency of MS Office
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business who have gone from strength to strength, and who have continuing plans for development. Salary is in the region of ~£32 – 42k depending upon experience.
For further information and a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or contact us on 02890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.