Energis is recruiting a Drawing Office Assistant on behalf of our client, a successful engineering company based in South Down.
The successful candidate will support the drawing office from a documentation perspective and act as the interface between the draftsmen and production. This is a great opportunity to become part of a busy, friendly team in a role which may lead to a draftsman position.
- Upload CAD / dxf files onto the database
- Processing paperwork, printing drawings and filing in the appropriate area
- Maintaining and updating main database
- Compiling document schedules
- Third level engineering / construction qualification (or working towards)
- Previous experience and understanding of 3D design package
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
Salary is in the region of £18 -20k depending upon experience.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact us on 02890 826044 or email your CV through the link.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.