MCS Group is excited to be working with an established and renowned Financial Services Firm to locate an experienced Paraplanner to join their expanding Newry office.
This Company is keen to watch their staff grow and develop and believes in investing in their employees via providing Educational support and providing progression opportunities.
This is the perfect time to join an expanding Company who have great plans, in terms of growth, for both the Company and its staff.
As Paraplanner, you will:
- Attend Client meetings as and when required whilst also maintaining Client relationships;
- Produce Client suitability reports in line with Client requirements;
- Process new Business and submit cases for pre-approval;
- Conduct administrative duties, as and when required, in order to ensure the support of management and the advisers
- Ensure compliance in line with the Company's guidelines, Network's instruction and FCA Principles across the board;
- Keep fully up-to-date with respect any changes within the industry / products and conduct your own research in order to prepare recommendations to the advisers.
- You will have demonstrable experience as a whole of market Paraplanner, dealing with Pensions / Investments / Protection etc.;
- You will be Diploma qualified or working towards;
- You will be a self-motivator, passionate and willing to complete any relevant exams required of you.
In return, our client is offering a competitive package, to attract the best in the market, to include:
- A competitive salary;
- Educational Support;
- Private Medical;
- Childcare Vouchers;
- Generous Pension;
- Income Protection;
- Progression Opportunities.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Claire McCarragher, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs