Honeycomb is delighted to partner with this established broker operating for nearly 60 years from County Down offering world class service and products locally and across the province.
This is a full time and permanent opportunity.
Do you have a passion for exceeding customer expectations?
Do you have experience in the commercial insurance market?
Do you want a role that challenges you?
As an established Insurance Broker & Risk Advisors operating for nearly 60 years, they provide world class customer service & products. Working with this employer, you will join a friendly and professional team, with continuous personal development opportunities.
You will provide a professional service to prospects, clients and account executives in respect of quotations, adjustments, renewals and claims for all classes of commercial/corporate insurance.
You will engage with customers on the highest standards of care, service and client retention while working towards business growth and common business goals whilst maintaining regulatory compliance at all times.
* Liaising with clients directly in the broking, processing and daily administration of new business, mid-term alterations and renewals .
* Provide professional insurance advice and service to existing clients
* Negotiate with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance for client at the best price
* Identify, develop and manage corporate and commercial prospects to win new business
* Offer value added products & services including premium finance and risk management services
* Ensure clients understand the terms and the extent of the cover provided in line with industry regulations
* Develop presence within the local business community
* Offer advice/signposting on risk management and help to devise new ways to mitigate risks
* Work closely with Account Executive on new business cases and renewals
* Ensure the highest standards of customer care, service and client retention
* Liaise with Claims Department to gather information on clients claim history and impact this will have on future business.
* Provide senior managers with support when required
Skills & Experience
* Minimum of 3 years commercial insurance brokering experience
* Professional qualification - CII or working towards professional qualifications
* Interpersonal / Communication skills
* Flexible and adaptable to change
* Collaboration and teamwork
* Strong trading skills
* Preferable knowledge of Open GI - training will be provided
* Knowledge of insurance terms and conditions of policies offered, including ancillary risks covered by such policies
* Knowledge of applicable laws - consumer protection, tax, social and labour law
* Knowledge of insurance market, claims and complaints handling
* Knowledge of assessing customer needs
* Strong organisational skills and financial competence
*A market leading salary and package with benefits negotiable on skills and experience*
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rachael Stewart, Professional Services Team at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs