Our client are leaders in their field and have experienced huge growth over the last 12 months. They now are delighted to be recruiting for a Management Accountant to assist the Company Accountant.
The role in brief-
- Production of monthly management accounts whilst adhering to strict reporting deadlines
- Preparation of VAT and PAYE returns
- Review of performance against budget and key variances investigated and explained
- Provide detailed and timely reporting of key P&L lines
- Cost and variation analysis
- Preparation of year end reports required for audit and timely resolution of queries raised
- Management of Trade Debtors and Creditors
- To undertake ad hoc financial and management tasks
- Management of the finance team
The ideal candidate-
- Fully qualified Chartered Accountant CAI/ACA/ACCA etc. or equivalent
- Ideally some PQE commercial experience, but consideration will be given to highly capable candidates currently in practice but with the right ‘can-do’ attitude
- Previous experience in a highly commercial environment where you had exposure across an organisation
- Experience of preparing management accounts promptly and accurately
- Excellent IT and organisational skills
- Ideally some experience of or interest in LEAN methodologies or a genuine desire for making improvements that in turn save money!
- Enthusiastic, determined and passionate about delivering results
- Highly ambitious with a genuine desire to grow with a company
- An eye for detail and a hunger for cost savings!
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software and Strong ERP systems knowledge
- A team player committed to helping everyone be the best and being open to change
This is a genuine opportunity for a Management Accountant that ultimately wants to be a Company Accountant. Opportunity to work from home 2-3 days per week.
Please submit a comprehensive CV which clearly demonstrates how you meet the above criteria together with your remuneration expectations through the link here. We also encourage you to contact Conor MacNamara on 07968 160122 or Suzanna Vallely on 07745 04034
Experience: No Minimum Requirement