MCS Group are delighted to have partnered with a global, marker leader in their industry, a well-known name and a company with an excellent reputation in the market. They are seeking a Software Accountant to join their growing team in Co.Down.
The responsibilities of the Software Accountant will include:
- Liaise with wider teams and business business partners to understand and analyse contracts and opportunities
- Review of software contracts to determine appropriate accounting standards
- Responsibility for billing and accounts receivable for determined entities
- Monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements, including balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintaining high levels of accuracy to ensure financial statements and processes are up to date and accurate
- Assist with internal and external audit duties
- Ad hoc projects as needed
The ideal candidate for the Software Accountant position will:
- Be fully qualified with up to 2 years PQE
- Have an good understanding of IFRS
- Have excellent MS Excel skills
- Posses a strong attention to detail and be analytically minded to come up with innovative solutions
- Have a good attention to detail and the ability to remain motivated to improve and succeed
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced, commercial environment
In return, this company are offering a market leading benefits package and the opportunity to progress within a company that value their employees and their career prospects.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Daina Marks, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs