MCS Group have partnered with a well-known, global organisation who are market leaders in their sector who are seeking a Senior Finance Business Partner to join their expanding team in the Co.Down area.
The responsibilities of the Senior Finance Business Partner will be:
- Liaise with wider teams and business partners to maintain an up to date knowledge and understanding of upcoming projects and opportunities
- Be a Finance lead for this part of the business, managing a team of qualified accountants and wider team
- Responsible for the analysis of costs and sales trends for the business
- Be a main point of contact for the wider team across different regions
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and year-end financial close activities
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Drive team performance and continually seek process improvements and efficiency's
The ideal candidate for the Senior Finance Business Partner position will:
- Be fully qualified with up to 5 years PQE
- Have experience in a fast-paced environment and knowledge of IFRS
- Have the ability to motivate and lead a team of professionals
- Be analytical, strategic, and creative in providing solutions
- Have strong MS Excel skills
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
In return, the company are offering a leading salary and benefits package and real opportunities to progress within the business.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Daina Marks, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs