MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a temporary Purchase Ledger for our client based in Carryduff.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business who specialise in the leisure service sector. With a fantastic year on year growth this SME has an immediate opportunity for a motivated and thorough purchase ledger on a temporary basis.
Job: Accounts Payable
You will assist in the maintenance of our clients Purchase Ledger ensuring information is both received in a timely manner and accurate with authorised payments made to suppliers within an agreed time frame.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintain Accounts Payable ledger, ensuring all invoices have received appropriate approval and invoices paid within their credit terms
- Handling supplier invoices, ensuring PO matching, supplier reconciliations
- Monitoring and reviewing outstanding invoices with prompt resolution queries
- Processing of payments through internet banking
- General administration duties.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar finance function in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in Sage desirable along with experience in Microsoft Office
- A self-motivator with high attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and able to meet deadlines
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs