MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk for a leading manufacturer based in Newry.
You will assist in the maintenance of the purchase ledger working within a busy finance function in an organisation experiencing a strong period of growth. Investing heavily in their people, they are keen to provide this opportunity to a hard-working individual who enjoys working to a high standard.
- Maintenance of the purchase ledger including setting up new supplier accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Make regular supplier payments
- Perform monthly statement reconciliations
- Maintain petty cash and employee expense records
- Matching and coding of invoices with delivery notes and purchase orders
- Accruals and journal postings
- Assist with invoice queries
- Other ad hoc duties
- Previous experience maintaining a purchase ledger
- GCSE Maths and English
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs