Management Accountant - Co. Down
MCS Group are looking for a Management Accountant to join a leading SME manufacturing company based in the Co. Down area.
Our client is a leading SME manufacturing company based in the Co. Down area. They supply their extensive customer base across North America, Europe, Ireland and the UK with a range of services. Due to continued growth and expansion they are looking to add a newly created Management Accountant role to their finance function.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will report directly to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Assist with annual external audit;
- Assist with preparation of annual budget and financial projections;
- Preparation of cash flows;
- Completion of VAT returns and grant claims;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Management Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA or Qualified by Experience;
- Open to practice or industry background;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communication skills.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package;
- On-site car parking;
- 33 days holiday entitlement;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs