MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a credit controller for a prominent manufacturer based in Newry.
Our client, a well-established organisation has a significant global reach and would be considered a true pioneer within their field. Experiencing significant market growth, we have an exciting and new opportunity for an experienced credit controller to join to the team.
Job: Credit Controller
You will play a key role in our client's collection strategy. Working within a varied customer base you will be responsible for the timely and effective collection process. In return you will receive exposure and recognition with a market leading benefits package.
Reporting into a Credit Manager your responsibilities are as follows:
- Upholding payment procedures and policies to ensure the timely collection of customer debts via the collection process
- Deciding on credit and payment terms for new and existing debtors
- Compile weekly receipts forecasts
- Apply and review credit insurance cover as required
- Maintain a debtor escalation process
- Invoice query resolution by liaising with internal & external stakeholders
- Account reconciliation, generate invoices
- Cash management and reporting responsibility
- Liaise with other offices
- Understand and deliver information on ERP
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- A proven track record in credit control with at least 2 years
- Previous experience of dealing with a large customer base and working in a fast moving and complex environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management with the ability to prioritise and multi-task your workload
- Proficient in systems and Microsoft, ERP is desirable
- Sound decision making
- Self-motivated and taking ownership.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs