Commercial Accountant - Co. Down
MCS Group are looking for a Commercial Accountant to join a leading FMCG company based in County Down.
Our client is a multi-award winning business FMCG company based in County Down. They are a market leader within their sector and provide a range of products to their extensive client base. and Now is a great time to be joining the business as they continue to expand their finance team due their impressive growth and expansion.
As the successful Commercial Accountant, you will report directly to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Working alongside senior management in the Commercial team on strategic planning and decision making;
- Preparation of weekly and monthly divisional sales and margin reports;
- Identifying and reporting of trends to improve business performance;
- Preparation of the monthly sales forecasts;
- Preparation of the annual divisional sales budget;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Commercial Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified of Qualified by Experience;
- Experience of working within a similar role:
- Relevant industry experience;
- Strong communication & IT skills.
As the successful Commercial Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- On-site car parking
- Remote and flexible working options;
- You will be joining a warm & friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs