MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an accounts assistant for a strong business located in Newry.
This company has grown at an impressive rate and is a well known for being a leading supplier within their industry. This company takes great pride in the collaborative and open company culture they have created.
Job: Accounts Assistant
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the finance department liaising an excellent accountant who is willing to invest time and training for the ideal candidate. This is a "dream job" for someone wanting more exposure in a varied role.
- Management of the purchase ledger function
- Sales ledger duties including credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- Running payroll (small number)
- Assisting month end activities
- Management of petty cash
- Assisting with other ad-hoc duties
What we are looking to see in candidates:
- Minimum of 2 years' previous experience working in a Finance Environment
- Excellent organisational & planning skills along with strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team as well as independently on their own initiative
- Maintain a positive attitude towards customers and colleagues
- Experience of using an accounting software package such as Sage
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs