MCS Group are proudly working with a well-respected accountancy practice local to Newry in their search for an experienced accountant.
Our client boasts virtually non-existent staff turnover level, whilst simultaneously growing their portfolio year on year. In line with their significant growth, they now seek an experience accountant - no qualification necessary.
As the successful accountant you will essentially be reviewing and finalising accounts that have been prepared by your team. You will be working closely with an impressive client portfolio, based across NI and also in Dublin (extremely limited travel required) to provide full accounting and tax services. Should you have a audit experience then there may be an element of this involved in you role.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working within an accountancy practice. Accountants with an industry background will be considered if they have previously worked in a practice.
- Experience managing and reviewing junior team members work.
- Experience of ROI accounts preparation, VAT and payroll.
- External audit experience.
- ACA/ ACCA Qualified.
- Competitive and negotiable base salary.
- Generous commission structure.
- Flexible working.
- Free on-site parking.
- Inclusive and enjoyable working environment, with little to no staff turnover.
This role is available on both a full-time and part-time basis.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs