EXCLUSIVE Part-Time Finance Assistant
£ NEG DOE
McKinty Associates are working exclusively with a growing Holywood client, who have a requirement for an experienced Finance professional to join their team.
It is envisaged that the hours will be c.20/ week but this may fluctuate slightly.
- Inputting purchase invoices
- Reconciling suppler statements
- Dealing with supplier enquiries
- Sales invoice preparation
- Credit control
- Preparing monthly management reports
- Maintaining time keeping software
- Updating supplier information
- Accurate filing and record keeping
- General administrative tasks
Essential eligibility criteria:
- Recent relevant experience in a finance team
- Experience in accounts packages (Sage Line 50)
- Highly computer literate including good Excel skills
- Excellent administration & organisational skills
- Good numeracy aptitude and keen eye for detail
- Ability to multitask, manage deadlines and workload
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the Finance Manager ensuring the smooth operation of all financial systems, where the right candidate will have the potential to develop their remit within this expanding business.
To apply for this role please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter VIA CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON or Tel me on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date - this is a guideline only.