Our client has enjoyed a sustained period of growth in the construction / engineering sectors. As a result an opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious Accountant to join their Finance Team.
Full in-house training will be given.
- Monthly management accounts preparation including full reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts
- Monitoring and reporting on job performance
- Administration of PAYE / CIS / VAT including returns.
- Financial Accounting activity including Profit & Loss Account reconciliations and financial analysis
- Preparation of monthly sales reports and customer profitability analysis
- Responsible for the weekly / monthly payment process.
- Development and recommend / implement process improvements
- Budget administration
- Development of company templates using advanced MS Excel formulae
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or equivalent) but part qualified may also be considered with extensive experience.
- Highly Proficient Excel User.
- Minimum 2 years recent relevant experience.
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver on a varied portfolio of work with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work flexibly in a team environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business who have gone from strength to strength, and who have continuing plans for development. Salary is in the region of £30 – 40k plus benefits.
For further information and a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or contact us on 02890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.