Office Operations Manager
Salary: c. £19,000-£24,000
To manage, in the context of business and quality improvement, the administrative and customer support practices of the company.
- Process all raw data required to produce management reports and information relevant to the company’s accounts.
- Oversea the collation of monthly sales figures.
- Manage sales invoices for VAT input purposes.
- Prepare sales data for analysis, ensuring it is presented in a manner that provides for ease in identification of trends, buying patterns, etc.
- Oversee customer services, assist customers via telephone and email and liase with couriers to ensure deliveries are executed.
- Supervise the input of delivery information to the stock control management system.
- Provide day to day direction to the Junior Sales Administrator/Customer Service Assistant through the appropriate communication of company information, and involvement in performance management and training activity.
- Ensure the customer database is kept up to date to enable accurate input to the email management system.
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as determined by the Directors.
- Good standard of secondary education with high degrees of numeracy and literacy
Relevant Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in a customer oriented environment
- Experience of dealing with customers over the telephone
- Some Knowledge of major courier software (eg. CityLink, DHL, TNT, Parcelforce)
- Experience of operating an email management system
- Experience of dealing with a customer order management system
- Experience of preparing documentation for a warehouse/distribution type of business
- Experience in managing the work of others
Skills and Competencies
- Effective interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Evidence of well developed planning, organisational and time management skills
- Evidence of strong analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Proven ability to read and interpret basic financial data
- Proficient in the use of computers, particularly spreadsheet and database software and email
- Able to work flexibly to ensure business needs are met (note: the company does not permit holidays to be taken between 15 October and 24th December)
Interested applicants please send your CV VIA CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON