SALES & PURCHASE LEDGER ADMINISTRATOR
Our client is a forward thinking and progressive business based in Newtownards who currently require an experienced Sales & Purchase Ledger Administrator to join their successful team.
You will be part of the team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate Accounting function.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To receive and process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Input customer orders in to the Accounts system in an accurate manner.
- Raise internal documentation for manufacturing/ processing
- Manage schedule for due dates
- Maintain customer enquiries and follow up’s
- Liaise with Managers should any queries arise.
- Reconciling of supplier statements
- To ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- To ensure that all post is sent daily
- Correctly file entered purchase invoices and payments
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures
Skills / Attributes Required
- Previous experience in an Accounts (5+ years preferred)
- At least GCSE level A-C English & Math
- Strong Microsoft and Excel skills
- Good organisation and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to effectively communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Ability to work on own initiative making various decisions in line with best practice
- Excellent time management
- The ability to work alongside a team
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client’s requirement; all correspondence must be submitted through Axis Recruitment.
This is an un-missable opportunity to develop a career within a successful company who rewards success and hard work. So, if you are a self motivated individual, who meets all the desired criteria and can make a valuable contribution then email your CV today via the link or contact John on 02890 488 688
Axis Recruitment is an employment agency recruiting on behalf of our client.