FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - NEWRY
Who you will be working with:
Abacus Professional Recruitment is working with a leading FMCG company based in Newry who are revolutionising their finance department, standards and processes. A modern and forward thinking company within their industry, this is an opportunity to join a company who are on the cusp of a new dawn in their evolution. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very stable and established company as the Financial Controller who can offer career longevity and development.
What you will do:
Overseeing and managing the accounts and finance dept, as well as liaising with other departments to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting for the company.
Ideally you will have significant experience in a senior finance role within industry - 5+ years PQE.
As FC, you will be the main driver of a new accounting system implementation for the company. On an ongoing basis you will be responsible for ensuring the high performance and best practice of the accounts team to include accurate reporting, stock management, systems and processes. This will break down into 5 main areas - Cash management, risk management, accounting systems, reporting and compliance.
What experience do we look for?
- Supervising invoicing standards
- Cost Management - discounting levels, expenses, transfers
- Ensure accurate accounting records, policies and procedures
- Supervise accounts payable, purchase ledger, credit control, payroll
- Ensure controls are in place to minimise risk
- Ensure all depts. display accurate reporting and records
- Accurate accounts consolidation
- Manage the monthly reporting package
- Manage all budgeting and forecasting
- Variance Analysis
- Ensure compliance for internal and external auditing purposes
028 9031 3157
"We welcome all enquiries and information will be exchanged on a confidential basis".
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Experience: 0 yrs