Who Abacus Group working with?
Fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Accountant/Accounting Technician to start a new career with a highly respected and growing industry who have fantastic career progression opportunities for the right candidate..
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with Government statistical returns.
- Assist with Job Cost Reporting
- Consolidation Accounts for the Group
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register
- Payroll queries and reporting
- Produce sales analysis and reports - including contract applications and WIP.
- Produce Vat Returns in both Ireland and UK,
- Purchase ledger queries
- Reconciliation of Monthly Balance Sheets
- Assistance with the preparation of monthly Balance sheet and Profit and Loss account for two Limited Companies
What are we looking for?
- Fully qualified Accounting Technician or Part Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Must have at least 2 years experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Committed, enthusiastic and able to use their own initiative
- Have excellent computer skills in particular Excel and word
Redsky Summit systems experience
£Attractive depending on experience
44 (0)28 90995218
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs