Accounts Technician - Newry
Our client is a relatively new mid-tier accountancy firm that are continuously growing and expanding with a wealth of experience at senior management level. As they are a young firm and the partners recognise the importance of providing an efficient, personal, and competitive service to their clients. They are based in Newry city centre.
As the successful accounts technician you will be mainly responsible for:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients
- Drafting accounts and completing self-assessment tax returns
- Working with a variety of UK and ROI clients including sole traders, SMEs, limited companies, partnerships
The successful accounts technician will have the following characteristics:
- Ideally 2 years experience of working in an accountancy practice
- You will either be a strong bookkeeper, accounts technician or PQ accountant
- Have the ability to run your own portfolio of clients
The successful accounts technician will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package based on experience
- The autonomy to run their own portfolio of clients
- The exposure of working with a variety of clients - sole traders, SMEs, limited companies & partnerships
- Joining a young, dynamic and ambitious firm with a friendly and warm working environment that value their employees
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs