Honeycomb is delighted to partner with an established broker who have provided first class customer service for over 40 years in the County Down area. This is a full time and permanent opportunity.
One of Northern Ireland most established Insurance Brokers & Risk Advisors have provided world class customer service for over 40 years. Working with this employer, you will join a friendly and professional team, with continuous personal development opportunities.
To provide a complete professional service to prospects, clients and account executives in respect of quotations, adjustments, renewals and claims for all classes of commercial insurance.
To provide the highest standards of customer care, service and client retention while working towards business growth and common business goals whilst maintaining regulatory compliance at all times.
- Liaising with clients directly in the broking, processing and daily administration of new business, mid-term alterations and renewals .
- Working with business strategy and support the development plans for retention and growth of income.
- Negotiate with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance for client at the best price
- Ensure clients understand the terms and the extent of the cover provided in line with industry regulations
- Advise clients on risk management and help to devise new ways to mitigate risks.
- Develop and maintain networks/formal channels within and outside the Company to gain information and develop own breadth of awareness and understanding
- Ensuring the adherence to New Business and Renewal timeline procedure
- Work closely with Account Executive on new business cases and renewals
- Ensure the highest standards of customer care, service and client retention
- Liaise with Claims Department to gather information on clients claim history and impact this will have on future business.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years commercial insurance experience
- Experience within a broking environment
- Working knowledge of Open GI
- Professional qualification - CII or working towards professional qualifications
- Interpersonal / Communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Strong trading skills
- Strong organisational skills
A market leading salary and package with benefits available dependant on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rachael Stewart, Professional Services Team at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs