Associate Financial Analyst (FinTech) - Commercial Loan Servicing
Abacus are delighted to be working on an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join one of our highly esteemed clients in their commercial mortgage servicing team. Our client is currently going through a significant period of growth and, as a result, they require an experienced Financial Analyst to become a part of their hugely successful business and technology operation.
Why this role?
Our client's main focus is on ensuring that their people are happy and well-cared for. In order to achieve this, they offer an exciting work environment, a highly competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package. In addition to this, they offer continuous learning development opportunities and a supportive management system. The company is one of the most highly regarded business and technology operations in Ireland and has offices and operations across Europe, America and Asia.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Loan Servicing - cash, lockbox and borrower relationship management, reserve disbursement processing.
- Investor Reporting - Trustee reporting, Special Servicer reporting, wire remittance (CMBS, CME, FHA & Freddie Mac).
- Financial Surveillance - financial statement analysis, rent roll analysis, loan trigger reviews, watch list reporting, agency requests (Moodys, Fitch & S&P), budget reviews, CMBS loan securitizations and compliance reviews.
- Accounting Valuations - loan portfolio accounting, reporting and valuations.
- Investment and Corporate Accounting - cash lags, daily receipt accounts, monthly reconciliations and KIR reporting
- Treasury - Manage multiple EU banking and borrower relationships, wire releases, and waterfall structures.
- Proactively communicate issues to relevant business partners.
- Anticipate issues that may adversely affect portfolio performance and take action to reduce risks.
- Proactively seek ways to improve current processes by leveraging the tools available to identify inefficiencies.
- Cultivating both internal and external relationships to ensure proper service levels are achieved for each portfolio function.
- Creating standing operating procedures and process maps.
- Analyst/Senior - Train new members within the team and complete quality reviews.
- Third level Degree or equivalent experience in finance, accounting, commercial real estate or property & management.
- Relevant financial industry experience
- Working knowledge of commercial loans and software - Loan Connect/Strategy (strong advantage).
- SQL skills desirable.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal & organisational skills required.
- Multilingual applicants desirable
- Excellent Microsoft skills - Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Experience: 0 yrs