Production Planner - Lurgan
Your new company
What a fantastic opportunity this is to work for a global innovative packaging company based in Lurgan.
Due to expansion they are recruiting for a production planner. The hours of work are Tuesday - Saturday either 8-4 or 9-5. salary is £26k
Your new role
- Prepare products for Production in a timely manner and in line with the Schedule
- Ensure correct supply of products, raising Purchase Orders as required, to meet sales orders and appropriate stock levels
- Ensure required supply of products for Production operations, in line with the Schedule
- Collect used files from Production, assess plate print quality and replace as required before filing, ready for future use
- Make new printing plates to replace those that are damaged or where print quality has been compromised
- Liaise with Reprographics and Sales Support on new artworks, creating new plates as required
- Update the Paperless Shop Floor software programme with returns so to enable effective tracking of printing files and quality verification
- Stock take products as and when required, entering adjustment information into the system to ensure accurate ordering and supply to production
- Update the PSF system to enable effective tracking of printing files
- Provide cover for Dispatch, Production Planning Coordinator and Production Planning Assistant, as required and per business needs
What you'll get in return
You will get an excellent starting salary of £26k, 33 days holidays, 5.5% pension and bonus based on performance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs