HGV Class 2 Driver with Warehouse Duties
Benefits Include: Highly competitve salary, free on-site car parking, excellent working hours, career progression, company pension scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Salary: £25,000pa - £28,000pa depending on experience.
This distribution company based in Craigavon are an established and developing company. They have experienced considerable growth over the last five years to become one of the best known providers of goods, delivering optimum service levels across multiple businesses daily. This is a fantastic time to be joining this supportive and innovative team.
Duties will include:
· Delivering goods to Customers in 7.5 Tonne Lorry or in Long Wheel Based Van
· Filling in all appropriate paper work and filing on return to depot.
· Picking and packing orders in the warehouse
· Loading and off-loading company vehicles
· Taking part in weekly and monthly stock takes
· Providing Excellent customer service to all customers, either on site or on deliveries.
· All other warehousing duties as required.
· Valid, clean UK Driving Licence with Drivers CPC and Digi-Tacho
· Minimum 2 years experience driving 7.5 Tonne Lorry
· Minimum 1 years experience driving Long Wheel Based Sprinter Van
· Previous Warehouse/Stock take experience
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm
For moreinformationon thisLogistics and Warehousing job or other Warehousing & Logistics opportunities, please contact Mairead McConnell on 02890 325 325 or click the link provided to apply.