Environmental Health Clerical Officer
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for a Environmental Health Clerical Officer for a public sector client based in Craigavon. The successful Environmental Health Clerical Officer will report to the Head of Environmental Health and be responsible for providing administrative support to a team of professionals.
37 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
- Act as a first point of contact for the Directorate, providing a confidential administrative service for the Department.
- Provide a comprehensive and confidential administrative service to include management of incoming and outgoing mail, filing, answering incoming calls, word-processing, photocopying, faxing and preparation of correspondence and files.
- Maintain and update databases, spreadsheets and IT systems.
- Assist with recording and receipt of all monies, including credit card payments, in accordance with financial regulations.
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above to include English and Math's
- At least 1 years' previous administrative experience within a busy, fast paced office
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Access
- Pro active and happy to engage in a wide range of office tasks
OCR Level 2 Award in Text Processing (Business Professional) (Text Processing and Word Processing) or OCR/RSA Stage II Typewriting/Word Processing (Parts 1 & 2) or equivalent
£16,000 - £17,500 per annum
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jessica Grieve in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs