Vacancy Reference - 18552
We are currently recruiting for a band 2 ED Receptionist to be based in Newry. This will be a temporary role and expected to last for six months. Full and part time hours available. Hours of work will be on a rota basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Operate information systems eg Patient Administration System, Patient Centre, eEMS, Theatre Management System
* Ensure all information held both manually and electronically is recorded accurately, held securely and kept up to date.
* Use Microsoft Office packages as required to fulfill the duties of the post.
* Carry out the full range of outpatient/ward clerk/ reception duties, to include meeting and greeting of patients and all associated computer work.
* Arrange appointments for patients which will include telephoning patients as required, issuing appointment letters and all administrative processes involved in the making and follow up of appointments, including booking of interpreters.
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* 4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English Language or equivalent / higher qualification OR 1 years' experience in a clerical / administrative role.
* Experience in the use of at least one Microsoft office product or equivalent i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Access or Powerpoint.
* OCR / RSA / GCSE Stage 2 Word processing / Typing (Parts 1 and 2) or equivalent qualification OR a minimum of six months word processing experience.
* Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
* Ability to work as part of a Team.
* Ability to use own initiative.
* Good organisational skills with an ability to prioritise own workload.
* Effective Communications skills to meet the needs of the post in full
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.