Honeycomb is working on behalf of a successful Engineering business in the recruitment of an Office Administrator. Based in the Craigavon area, this is a temporary post with the opportunity to go permanent on completion of the assignment. An hourly rate of between £9.50-11.00 is on offer, with an immediate start available.
A family run business who provide machinery to clients across a niche sector. With a small admin team, this organisation will offer full autonomy to the successful candidate as one of the sole administrative functions within the organisation.
This is a key role for a strong administrator who enjoys having a diverse range of responsibilities. With a number of general and finance admin duties, this role will involve:
- Front line support for client queries
- Providing a friendly and efficient front of house service for all incoming calls and visitors to the site
- Conducting sales transactions and reconciling accounts
- Processing invoices and other finance administration as directed by Finance Manager
- Manage inbox and compose correspondence for incoming emails
- Oversee social media for the business and monitor incoming queries
An office administrator with familiarity with carrying out finance duties. This role with cover both front of house and back of house responsibilities, someone who enjoys a varied workload would be perfect for this position.
- 1 Year's experience in a previous administration role
- Competent in the use of Outlook, Excel and Word
- 5 GCSEs level C and above (inc. Maths and English)
- Polite telephone manner with good communication skills
- Proficient in Sage or similar accounting platform
The hourly rate on offer for this role is £9.50-11.00 with a range of attractive benefits which can be discussed at registration stage.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs