Sales Administrator - Lurgan
Our client a large reputable manufacturing company based in Lurgan is recruiting for a Sales Administrator on a permanent basis. Hours of work are Monday - Thursday 8.45-5 and Friday 8.45 - 3.45. Salary is £18k-£20k
Reporting to the Internal Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible of all aspects of sales order processing, customer service & sales support to all functions of the business. Key responsibilities will be:
- Handle and process customer orders and price enquires smoothly.
- Provide general account management function as well as associated administrative support.
- Liaise closely with each customer to provide accurate and up to date information on delivery schedules
- Liaise regularly with internal customers including production, business development, product development and logistics team to ensure cross-departmental communications are accurate and timely.
- Work with the planning department to provide information for developing manufacturing schedules
- Work with the logistics department to develop supply plans.
- General customer liaison and timely resolution of issues and queries.
- Escalate relevant customer issues and complaints.
Candidates must have experience of working within a similar role ideally in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
If interested call Brian in Hays on 02838445800 or email cv
Experience: 0 yrs