Fantastic opportunity for a experienced sales administrator to join exciting company in Portadown
Our client based in Portadown is a family run business trading for over 20 years and is firmly established as one of Ireland leading food distributors. They have grown from a small company to a large company. They are a market leader in their industry and are a innovate company. They have an immediate requirement for a Sales Administrator on a permanent basis.
Hours of work is Monday - Friday 9-5.30. Salary is £18,000-£19,000
You will join an existing team delivering exceptional standard of customer service. As Sales Administrator your duties will include:
- Set up Customer Accounts
- Take high volume customer orders
- Process orders, arrange despatch and invoicing for designated territory and web sales.
- Process daily POD's
- Liaise with Warehouse Team to ensure Sales Orders are despatched in full and on time.
- Maintain excellent levels of Customer Service, ensuring regular communication with regards to updating systems and order fulfilment.
- Liaise with Procurement department on goods in and arrangement of haulage as required.
- Implement specific booking in procedures for key accounts.
- Produce monthly sales reports
- Follow up and respond to customer queries on a timely basis.
- Maintain customer records including scanning of sales order and delivery paper trail for audit purposes.
- Liaise with the Sales team to ensure high levels of customer service.
- Provide Reception cover, answering telephone queries and taking telephone orders and messages for prompt follow up.
Our client offers excellent salary, excellent opportunities and the opportunity to work for market leader If interested please call Brian in Hays on 02838445800 or email cv
Experience: 0 yrs