Administrative Officer - Portadown
Your new company
I am very excited to be recruiting for this award winning business in Portadown. This company are a very well established successful company that have been in business for 20 years. This company is actually the largest in Northern Ireland in their industry. This is a very exciting time to be joining the business are they are going through another stage of growth and expansion. This company can offer you the opportunity to join a market leading reputable company, a superb working environment, opportunity to work a very support team, great working environment and can offer you great career opportunities if that is what you desire.
Your new role
This is a full time permanent position. The hours of work is 37.5. The hours are 9-5. Pay rate starts at £9 per hour but offers the opportunity to progress on salary quite quickly.
- Answer general phone enquiries using a professional and courteous manner;
- Direct phone enquiries to the appropriate staff members;
- Reply to general information requests with the accurate information; and
- Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organisation in a professional and friendly manner.
- Use computer word processing and online database software to prepare documents and input data;
- Purchase, receive and store the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available;
- Update and ensure the accuracy of the organisation's databases;
- Back-up electronic files using proper procedures;
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to management and staff;
- Make travel, meeting and other arrangements for staff;
- Coordinate the maintenance of office equipment;
- Notify all courses to awarding bodies;
- Issue certificates to candidates on completion of courses; and
- Process card applications and issue cards to customers
What you'll need to succeed
You will have at least 2 years experience in an administration role, strong organisational skills and attention to detail
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs