Our client, a major player within the NI Agri-Food Sector based in County Armagh, is a long-established family business supplying major multiples and other retail outlets throughout UK & Ireland.
Due to continued growth the Company now wishes to appoint a Sales Executive to join their busy commercial team.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide a high level of support and assistance to the commercial functions within the business including:
- Promotional planning
- Sales data analysis
- Customer / market data analysis
- Customer pricing
- Order forecasting
- Preparing customer presentations
- New Product Development
The ideal candidate:
- A degree level qualification in a marketing or business/commercial related discipline
- Experience in a marketing/commercial /buying role within the FMCG sector, preferably fresh produce
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the NI/ROI food service industry would be an advantage
- Excellent IT skills – MS Office with strong competence in Excel
- Strong numeracy, literacy and analytical skills together with a excellent attention to detail
- Excellent project management, time management and problem solving skills
- Strong team-working, communication and influencing skills with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Motivated to complete tasks to a high standard
A competitive salary is available together with an opportunity to join a progressive employer who is experiencing strong growth.
To find out more, please forward a comprehensive CV in confidence through the link here including your remuneration expectations. Alternatively contact Conor MacNamara in confidence on 07968 160122 / 028 3025 2407 for more information.
Experience: 2-3 yrs