MCS Group is working with a well-established manufacturing firm based in Lurgan on the recruitment of a Sales Coordinator where you be part of a great team providing high-level customer relations support.
Our client is a long-established trusted supplier to the utilities and construction industries in local, national and international markets. You will be joining a successful and flexible team and working with a long-established customer base. Working in a comfortable working environment you will have the benefit of excellent systems and processes so that you are equipped to provide sales account management at the highest level.
Some of the core areas of responsibility will require you to;
- Co-ordinate across company functions, ensuring customer satisfaction is optimised. Making certain all parties involved are kept informed and up to date of any changes in a timely manner.
- Provide administrative and sales support for the Technical Sales Managers, including quotations and information around profit margins.
- Prompt response to emails and sales calls, with a pro-active approach.
- Preparation of detailed quotations.
- Customer support, including liaison with engineering in response to resolution of technical issues.
- Follow up, and tracking of, leads and quotations to secure the closure of deals.
- Managing orders including liaison with production / supply chain to ensure excellent customer service levels.
- Maintain customer records ensuring pricelists are accurate and customer visits recorded.
- Compile/analyse sales data, and produce weekly and monthly meeting reports.
- Work with Marketing to organise and dispatch Marketing Material for both prospective and existing customers, shows and special events.
- Fact finding on new business opportunities.
We are looking for a customer focused sales or account management professional who can meet the following criteria;
- Strong background in sales administration and order management coupled with an ability to undertake meaningful telephone sales business conversations with customers who are likely to be buyers, engineers, contractors.
- A naturally good account manager, with an aptitude for customer service, and sales administration, combined with strong telephone skills to develop good relationships with key customers and the sales team.
- Strong personality - confident and outgoing.
- Excellent IT and keyboard skills with a sound working knowledge of all MS Office applications.
- Strong team player, with a highly cooperative approach, committed to supporting the team where necessary.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential with the flexibility to deal with individuals at all levels
This role is a 12-month contract position but there is a strong possibility for an extension beyond this or a permanent position. Working as part of a close team culture you will be rewarded with a generous salary package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs