Junior Buyer / Planner (Maternity Cover but will be reviewed and may have opportunity to become permanent)
The role in brief:
- Procurement planning and forecasting
- Transport planning and management
- Supplier management including price negotiations and developing relationships with producers
- Supplier/Market data analysis
- Accurate and timely completion of purchase orders
- A degree or equivalent level qualification ideally in a purchasing/procurement or business-related subject
- Strong numeracy, literacy, and analytical skills together with an excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills – MS Office with strong competence in Excel
- Ideally some experience in a buying/Planning
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong team-working, communication and influencing skills with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Motivated to complete tasks to a high standard.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate with a strong commercial interest and career drive. You will join a team that are hugely enthusiastic, passionate and are embarking on a transformational journey for both the business and all the team.
You may call Conor MacNamara on 07968 160122 / 028 3025 2407 for more information.
Experience: 1-2 yrs