MCS Group is delighted to bring to market, a fantastic opportunity to join a company with exciting plans for both UK and the International expansion, who require a Head of Supply Chain to deliver their planned international growth plans.
This is a unique opportunity in the Northern Ireland market to join a leading brand recognised globally.
With over 70 years' experience in home textile design, my client has experienced significant growth, including online sales, and are now one of the UK's largest providers of bed and bath linens, with an extensive portfolio of respected global lifestyle brands.
- Provide and control a highly professional Sourcing, and Customer Service operation for all customers, including the internal Retail Division, and to ensure that expectations are exceeded whenever possible.
- Maintain and develop Supplier relationships to include performance reviews and updating sustainability and ethical policies.
- Keep up to date with the homeware industry and be able to actively source new products and suppliers to keep ahead of competitors.
- Organise the Sourcing, Allocation and Distribution of all stock as required.
- Implement any process or procedural changes necessary to ensure the effective achievement of all budgets and targets.
- Identify potential cost savings, including liaison with external Suppliers, to ensure efficient and effective use of all resources.
- Ideally Degree level education in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, or related field.
- Demonstrate in-depth working knowledge of Supplier and Distribution management, ideally gained in a Retail or FMCG environment.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience at operational management level is essential.
- Ability to manage all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished products.
- Demonstrate knowledge of supplier performance and ethical audits.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build lasting relationships with both EU and global suppliers.
- Good working knowledge of MRP and IT systems
Full details, including excellent salary and the full benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs