Vacancy Reference - 16351
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Enquiry Manager to be based in Lurgan. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm and expected to last until the end of March 2019. The following duties will be required -
* Lead on the conduct of inquiries and investigations arising from external complaints, referrals from other regulators or internal referrals arising from CCNI's ongoing monitoring
* Assess the accounts and operation of charities under investigation
* Manage casework in connection with inquiries and investigations ensuring proper maintenance of records and meet casework processing targets
* Ensure that systems and processes are in place that target the resources of the team in accordance with good risk profiling practice
* Manage specialist skills when appropriate
* Ensure well researched, analysed and considered advice is available to the senior management team, Board and other teams
* Act in cooperation with other regulators or public bodies when necessary
* Take action through the courts on behalf of CCNI in pursuance of an investigation or its outcome when necessary
* Work closely with Monitoring and Compliance Manager on scrutiny of larger charity accounts
* Demonstrate investigative experience and financial skills
* The Enquiry Manager will be involved in assessment of the accounts and operations of charities under investigation, managing a caseload and the possible management of specialists such as interim manager or forensic accountants where necessary.
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* 3rd Level qualification
* 3-5 years proven experience in working with financial accounts
* Experience of investigative practice and risk assessment
* Experience of analysing complex information to support and influence decision making
* Experience of preparing reports and informing organisational decision making
* Ability to lead on the conduct of enquiries and investigations
* Ability to manage a diverse and complex workload
* Ability to manage casework in connection with enquiries and investigations ensuring proper maintenance of records
* Ability to establish effective risk profiling and targeted use of resources
* Experience of the legal system in Northern Ireland
* Experience of the maintenance of comprehensive records and databases
* Investigative Practice certificate or equivalent
Candidates will be required to undergo CTC Clearance.
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.