Premiere People Healthcare are currently seeking Physiotherapists for throughout the Southern Trust.
- BSc/Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Must have current Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) Registration.
- Evidence of postgraduate learning and development focusing on the assessment and treatment of patients experiencing a range of conditions.
- One Post-graduate accredited course completed in one of the following areas: musculoskeletal, neurology or respiratory which would be judged by the panel to meet the specification of this post.
- Evidence experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- 24 months rotational experience including rotations in each of the following areas: respiratory, rehabilitation and musculoskeletal care
- Hold a full current driving licence with access to a car.3
Applicants must be able to provide an up to date CV showing that you have sufficient paid NHS experience as a Physiotherapist. Proof of qualifications will be required at time of registration. The successful candidate will also be required to have a satisfactory Enhanced Access NI discloser.
If you are interested in this role please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02890720104 and speak to Kelly or Laura for more information
Experience: 0 yrs