Kennedy Health and Social Care have an excellent opportunity for a Band 8a Senior Practitioner Psychologist to commence in the Portadown area. The post is temporary full time - expected 37.5 hours per week - Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. The duration of the vacancy will be initially for 6 months (with possible extension).
Kennedy Health and Social Care are recruiting for this role as we are a proud Top Tier supplier of Allied Health Professionals to the largest public health service in Northern Ireland. Kennedy Health and Social Care candidates will enjoy our benefits which include:
* AWARDED Top Tier agency supplier- With this unique status our candidates will benefit by being among the first to know about new vacancies and the chance to be considered for more desirable opportunities.
* On-going support from consultants specialising in your profession
* Paid holidays
* Full time or part time hours available
We welcome the opportunity to speak to you about our various locum Allied Health Professional opportunities and the benefits of registering with Kennedy Health and Social Care. If you are interested in working with us please give Carl Stevenson or Gemma Boyd a call on 028 9033 0555 quoting vacancy 18904.
The ideal candidate will:
* Hold a post graduate degree accepted by the British Psychological Society as qualifying the person to work as a clinical or counselling psychologist.
* Hold a professional qualification in Psychology recognised by the British Psychological Society (BPS)
* Hold appropriate HCPC registration.
* Have a minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience of therapeutic working within a child-related specialism.
* Have experience of working within a CAMHS and/or Looked After Children setting
* Have evidence of continuing professional development through eg. Course, training
* Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car.
* Be willing to undergo an Enhanced Access NI check. Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.