MCS Group is proud to be working alongside a forward-thinking global leader in the Sports and Retail sectors to recruit a talented Senior E-Commerce Executive to join their team of driven, sport-loving individuals.
My client has grown from humble origins in Ireland to be the world-leading provider of equipment in their field. They offer sport specific equipment for both professional and amateur Football, Basketball, American Football, Rugby and Athletics for the ultimate performance optimisation.
My client is keen to hire a talented Senior E-commerce Executive to deliver the expansion of their e-commerce platform (Shopify).
This individual will be responsible for growth into international markets and managing their increasing product catalogue. Accountable for all operational KPIs, such as traffic, conversion rate and checkout abandonment.
The successful candidate will also have the exciting opportunity to build out their team within the company.
This Will Involve:
- Using digital analytics to identify opportunities to drive growth and optimise performance.
- Leveraging data from site experience tracking tools to collect, analyse and report on customer journeys, interactions, and touchpoints, as well as conversion funnel performance.
- Using a wide range of tools, combine quantitative and qualitative data to learn how users are engaging with our channel.
- Using A/B testing to continuously experiment and test out your hypotheses for growth.
- Leveraging data & customer insight to challenge the status quo, continuously optimising performance through an agile test-and-learn approach.
- Working closely with the central marketing team and creative, in order to improve the customer journey onsite
- Monitoring performance, generating key learnings to drive commercial KPIs.
- 2+ years e-commerce experience
- Experience in and understanding of order management/customer fulfilment in e-commerce
- Understanding of web technologies and experience in managing website/e-commerce development
- Comfortable with data/data tools and have an analytical mindset
- Very confident with the use of Google Analytics and e-commerce reporting
- A commercial mindset, with the ambition to grow
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Experience working with Shopify specifically
- Experience in working with Amazon
- Experience working with CMS
- Experience working with a subscription product
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sasha Boyle, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935515 ?
Experience: 0 yrs