MCS Group is recruiting a Marketing Manager on behalf of a leading supplies business based in County Armagh where you will have responsibility for all marketing activities, events and promotions.
This is a great opportunty to work for a market leader with a brand that extends internationally. You will play a key role in a thriving fast-paced business, overseeing a marketing team where there is scope for growth as the business extends its digital footprint.
Some of of the core responsibilities will require you to...
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy and communication plan to support the company objectives
- Manage a marketing strategy, budget and activity calendar that will support delivery of the business strategy
- Execute targeted campaigns, trade shows, customer events, advertisements, and promotions
- Develop direct customer marketing or communications content/material
- Monitor, measure and communicate local results and make recommendations to continuously improve marketing strategy
- Utilise market research, identify trends and propose strategies
- Support the development of the company websites, apps, social media and digital channels
- Negotiate with Suppliers to maximise Marketing Income to support the business Sales & Marketing Strategy
The successful candidate should be an experienced b2b marketer who can meet the following criteria...
- 3rd Level marketing qualification
- Experience in the identification and formulation of unique marketing strategies to promote specialised products/services
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence, and seen as a team player
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office and Adobe design tools
- Strong collaboration skills to work across multiple departments while managing multiple priorities
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Solid analytical problem solving skills, including familiarity with analysing reports and deriving insights from data
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to effectively manage people.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs