MCS Group is working exclusively with Forest Feast and Acti-Snack on the recruitment of a Digital and E-Commerce professional to play a key role in driving the brands through a new e-commerce platform and Digital Strategy.
This is an opportunity to join one of NI's most exciting businesses in our vibrant food & drink sector. Forest Feast and Acti-Snack are leading the way in the thriving healthy snacks and sports nutrition markets. This is an exciting time to join the business when there is a significant focus on investing in growth and development.
You will work cross-functionally with the Marketing, Sales & Operations Teams to assist in achieving the Company's ambitious growth targets, by driving online physical & mental availability and converting this to purchase. Specifically some of the core responsibilities will require you to.
- Lead the E-Commerce & digital marketing strategy to drive online brand awareness, affinity & sales
- Develop & launch a new multi-functional E-commerce website alongside our partner creative and digital agencies ensuring a commercially viable fulfilment model
- Proactively review and manage all online updates on products, pricing, promotions and customer queries ensuring a best in class customer service level at all times
- Lead digital planning in line with brand strategy & guardrails, setting clear and measurable deliverables
- Assist on digital campaigns for all brands - driving recruitment and retention through targeted lifecycle campaigns, including PPC, SEO, social media and affiliated marketing
- Conduct campaign evaluation, measuring and reporting on ROI
- Manage sales through Amazon and other Pureplay outlets, identifying future opportunities and channels for growth
- Provide Marketing and promotional support to E-Commerce outlets to achieve sales targets.
We are looking for an ambitious professional with a experience in e-commerce and digital marketing from an agency or business background.
Working as part of a fantastic team in a positive working environment you will be rewarded with a generous salary package and will have a platform for career development as the business continues to grow.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs