Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive – Armagh
Location: Armagh, Co Armagh
Our client is currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive, The successful candidate will be a key part of the Marketing Team, and will be responsible for the coordination of all online marketing plans across various digital marketing channels as well as the development of a new ecommerce website.
So what does success look like?
- You will hold a degree in marketing, business or relevant equivalent qualification as well as strong demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts and the ability to use mac and adobe creative suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong prioritisation and time management ability with a focus on attention to detail
- Experience of the hospitality industry would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- Working alongside the category management team to develop key marketing strategies for new products and promotions
- Manage and develop the company website, including SEO management
- Implementation and analysis of online promotional campaigns including social media campaigns
- Creation of digital catalogues and showroom visuals
- Assist with the design of catalogues, brochures and flyers as well as collating content for press releases
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary and will also include:
- Pension Scheme
- Sharesave scheme
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Enhanced maternity / paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Discounts
- Long Service Awards
If you enjoy being part of a strong team that delivers for the business, please submit an up to date CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who fit the requirements of the role.