Our client is a global manufacturer and respected employer, due to continued growth they now wish to appoint a ‘Production Manager’ to manage all shift staff within the packaging division of the company.
Production Manager – The role in brief (full spec available on request):
As the successful candidate you will plan, manage and be accountable for the shift output against the production schedule. You will ensure that product quality is maintained against high levels of compliance and drive the implementation of continuous improvement techniques.
- Provide Operations leadership to ensure the smooth running of the manufacturing facility
- Assist in preparation and management of budgets
- Management of Quality Management System
- This role will improve the performance of the Production department providing leadership, management and technical mentoring and support
- Drive Health and Safety within the department
The ideal candidate:
- A degree or third level qualification. Lean six sigma or IOSH Managing safety would be advantageous
- Management in a packaging operation in a highly regulated environmental
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Experience managing people including development of shift management teams.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
The benefits package includes (full list available on request):
- 6.8 weeks holidays
- Free car parking
- Excellent salary and pension
- Paid medical appointments