MCS Group is delighted to be working on behalf of our client, an expanding FMCG company based in Co. Armagh to search for a brilliant Process Development Manager.
- Do you have experience working in Process Development or similar within the food industry?
- Do you have people management experience?
- Do you have experience leading and managing a HACCP team?
If the answer is YES then read on...
Reporting to the Factory Manager you will be responsible for challenging existing process and product performance by improving process line profitability. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate and implement collaborative based developments and contribute significantly to strategic group capital investment projects.
The Person -
- Experience Managing Projects
- Ability to deliver effective solutions without close guidance
- Full driving licence and the flexibility to travel at short notice
- Have strong presentation and influencing skills
This position is for a period of 9 - 12 months - Maternity Cover
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jeannine Rutledge, Specialist Technical / Engineering Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs