MCS Group is looking for Maintenance Technicians who would love to work day shifts in a fantastic manufacturing company in Lurgan.
This exciting opportunity is a permanent position working for global specialists in packaging for food and drink who are making an innovative impact globally.
As a Maintenance Technician you will ensure that all facilities are looked after, maintained and in top condition. You'll also be responsible for planned and reactive maintenance tasks.
In this role, your main function would be to carry out the following duties: -
- Train other stakeholders, develop SOPs, PM plans and information systems
- Carry out PM and breakdown activities, resolving causes of defects for allocated cell/area
- Co-ordinate and carry out PM, PdM and breakdown activities resolving causes of defects
- Deliver sufficient callout support and handovers to ensure reliability and performance of the plants machinery in line with agreed service levels.
You will have: -
- Level 3 qualification or Level 2 with relevant experience in mechanical/ electrical engineering
- Experience in a similar multi-skilled role within a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge and experience working with pneumatics, inverters, basic PLCs (programming not required)
- Strong experience of electrical and mechanical fault-finding within a manufacturing environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Eve McLelland, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs