MCS is proud to be working with a leading Manufacturing company in Northern Ireland for a Maintenance Engineer to join their state of the art manufacturing facility in County Armagh.
Are you a strong Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer?
Want to work in a clean, state of the art manufacturing plant?
- Contribute to the efficiency of the operation by identifying preventative maintenance tasks for the equipment and maximising up-time of machinery.
- Work within a tight knit Engineering team to install new machinery
- Have excellent trouble shooting skills and be able to identify root cause of breakdowns and repair faults.
- Time-served, maintenance electrician
- Working knowledge and experience of processing plant and equipment
- Ability to diagnose electrical faults
- Ability to diagnose faults from PLC's
This role is on a 12 hour, continental shift pattern. Full details of the role, company and salary will be discussed upon application.
MCS Group have a wide range of Maintenance Engineer/Fitter roles with day shift and rotating shifts available in many locations throughout Northern Ireland.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity or about other Maintenance/Fitter positions please contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs